Coronavirus

18th May 2020

The recent announcements made by the Prime Minister have confirmed that the country will reopen in stages and at present the hospitality sector - which caravan parks fall in to - will hopefully be reopening from 4th July - in some form or other. This is, of course,  wholly dependant on the rate of virus continuing to fall. If we can open on July 4th it is highly likely that our numbers will be reduced to ensure social distancing, and there  is also a good chance that we will not be able to use our communal areas - showers, toilets, laundry, playground etc.  Therefore if you are self contained with regards to toilets and showers we think that this could work to your advantage - and, put simply, reduces the risk both to you and us. As soon as we have more details we will post them here as we are hoping to get more definitive guidance in the near future HOWEVER, AT THIS STAGE WOOD NOOK REMAINS CLOSED UNTIL JULY 4TH AT THE EARLIEST.

If you have an existing booking up until June 12th we will have already contacted you by email to offer you a credit to a date in the future - whether that be this year or next. Please note - you will not receive a physical credit note from us - all you need to do is keep hold of your original 7 digit booking number and quote that to us when rebooking.  We will shortly also be emailing everyone with bookings with a start date up to Friday July 3rd doing the same thing. Fingers crossed we will be able to open in early July however as no-one knows how long this will go on for we do not expect you to have a new date at this stage. When you have a new date please let us know so that we can amend your booking.

At the moment we will not be accepting any new bookings for holidays starting until at least 4th July however we would not be surprised to see this extended. Our booking system is though now fully up and running for next season 2021  so if you'd like to book a 2021 pitch please feel free - the nightly prices are unchanged from 2020. The online booking system will also accept bookings from 4th July at this stage for this year. In the event that you make a booking for a time after July 4th and then events with the virus make it impossible for us to be open we will transfer any monies you have paid to a future date - as we have done already with bookings for earlier in the season.

Obviously we would all like to be open as soon as we safely can do to have as much as possible of the summer season but we realise that not everyone will be happy travelling even once we are legally allowed to be open. The recent easing of restrictions allows us to post a tentative reopening date however that may be pushed back again if the virus numbers start rising. Please note that we will not automatically reinstate any postponed bookings - we will wait for you to contact us to confirm that you do wish to reinstate your booking - if you have any questions on this please email us.

Could we please ask that you do not ring us at this time - we will CONTACT YOU by email regarding your booking as and when we need to.

We will also update this when we have more information.